Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rock Bottom


Nope, I sure haven't hit rock bottom, but if I ever do, I hope it looks like this! This Vesper yarn is awesome - colorway is named Rock Bottom. These colors are making me happy. It makes me sad to know that Iwill be gifting these socks as well (I really need to make ME a pair and SOON)! But, no, these will be for my sister-in-law, Stephanie. Her favorite color combination is orange and blue. It took me a while to find yarn in those colors, but I think what I came up with is absolutely perfect! I'm going to have to get more of this colorway for myself. And look - it made me so happy that I even made a gauge swatch. Impressed? After making this swatch, I've decided to go for the Jaywalker pattern. I think it will be a perfect fit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

You are right, this yarn looks wonderful! Great job on your mom's socks, especially since you had to knit them twice! ( I would never do that.) ;o)

8/18/2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger iknitabit said...

Hi to another Long Island Knitter! Your Mom's socks look great...and so does your blog. Good Luck with your next pair.

As for gifting socks...as soon as anyone sees socks on my needles and likes them, I am compelled to give them away to that person. Go figure....

8/18/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Lizardknits said...

The vesper yarn is gorgeous! Could you post some more info on it? I'm not familiar with that brand.

8/18/2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I really like this colorway!!! Very nice! And kudos to your mom's socks. you did a great job!

8/19/2006 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home