Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Houston, we have a problem.....


Crap. I can barely sqeeze this sock onto my own foot...and my legs are super skinny. There is no way this sock will fit Stephanie. Guess everyone who says the Jaywalkers fit snug are right - but I did go up one leg width already anticipating this problem. So....do I frog and start over, or do I just continue and keep these for myself? I mean, there is no way I can get these done by her birthday now - Aug 25th or 26th, can't remember which it is, and it's not like she knows I'm making them or anything. And everything I knit is always for someone other than myself, and, damnit, MY birthday is September 5th, so they can be a birthday present for me from me. I'll have to think about it. Maybe see what mom thinks. What do you think??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep them for yourself and get another present! Don't frog all that work when they do fit you. You could knit her some socks for Christmas instead :-)

8/24/2006 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home