Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More Secret Pal Goodies!!!

Wow! My secret pal is awesome! I received a very generous package in the mail recently from Denmark. It's contents: 4 skeins of Fortissima Colori sock yarn: 2 each of 2 different colors (pretty blues and purples); 2 skeins of a sock yarn I am not familiar with. This is what it says on the label: 80 AR strompegarn Jacquard print Hjertegarn. It's a beautiful mix of blues and greens and turquoise; 2 skeins of yarn which I think was handspun - a nice orange and a mustardy-yellow. It's not labeled. And finally, my package contained a beautiful button which I can use on a cardigan or something. It's really neat looking- especially the back of the button which has star-shaped flower designs. Thanks so much Secret Pal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Saga said...

Phew, happy that they reached you. I forgot to put the sticker that the toll authorities require on it. Yes the yarn is handspun by a friend of me, and I dyed it myself with birch leaves (the yellow) and madder.

3/02/2007 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home