Sunday, October 08, 2006

Knitting again

I have finally rejoined the knitting world this evening - hallelujia! Tuned the TV to soapnet and caught up on Days of Our Lives for the week and picked up my second Jaywalker sock (I was still on the ribbing for the cuff) and knit away. I didn't get too much done, but I did finish the ribbing and have started in a few rows on the zigzag pattern. I know I probably won't be knitting as regularly as I had been before, so it will most likely be a while before it is completed, but at least I am making some kind of progress now as opposed to absolutely none. Hopefully I can get it done by the end of the month.

It is really hard to knit with a little kitty around, though! I had to keep putting Samson in the bedroom and I felt bad about that. He is now having the time of his life playing with my tape measure. And in the morning he gets to go the the vet to get his second round of shots - poor thing!

Okay - a few more rounds on the sock and it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home