Thursday, October 05, 2006

I am indeed alive

Hey everyone. I must apologize for being so lazy about this blog. I've just been really busy.....okay, so I totally met an amazing guy and, well, you all know how life is at the beginning of a new romance....everything else gets completely dropped for a while. So, there, that is why I have disappeared. So, life in Orlando has been very good so far. New apartment, new job, new friends, new kitty, new guy....life really couldn't be any better right now. There has been absolutely no knitting going on at all. In fact, that stuff is all still in boxes, mainly because I do not have anywhere to put my yarn...lack of furniture, storage, etc. - but I am working on it little by little. Finally got my first paycheck the other day, so things are looking up. Sacha and I (he's my new guy) painted my bedroom last night - Apple Crisp - looks kinda like that. It's very soothing and goes very nicely with my brown quilt and sheets. It looks like autumn in my room and it's awesome. Soooo much better than white walls, especially since I do not have much in the way of furniture or things that hang on walls. The color makes a huge difference. We were up painting until 5:00 this morning. I've been so lazy today, but don't have to work again until Friday night's rehearsal, so it's all good. So, that's where I've been and what I've been up to. I'll try to swing by this blog more frequently. Now I've really gotta hit the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home